• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who fart at the urinals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who fart at the urinals

I mean, what's all that about? Do you mean to do it? Or does it just sneak out with the pressure of urinating? Are you trying to perform a silent escape, which has inadvertently come out a riot? And what do you want me to do about it? Do we ignore it, or shout you a "nice one mate" on the way out?

Well would you prefer them at the desk next to yours? Or on the bus? In the shop? I let it all out at the bog & I don't care - even the Chinese style hack & phlegm, oh yes.
    Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
      I mean, what's all that about? Do you mean to do it? Or does it just sneak out with the pressure of urinating? Are you trying to perform a silent escape, which has inadvertently come out a riot? And what do you want me to do about it? Do we ignore it, or shout you a "nice one mate" on the way out?
      A guy next to me said 'Twist' when I did the deed.

Sometimes you just want to expel air, the bogs are busy / grubby seats, so I use the urunate and let off......

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        Well would you prefer them at the desk next to yours? Or on the bus? In the shop? I let it all out at the bog & I don't care - even the Chinese style hack & phlegm, oh yes.
        Here Here WHS
        l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

I think people who refuse to follow proper bog-ettiquette are the lowest of the low. I bet Prince Charles doesn't guff when he's having a wee.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I think people who refuse to follow proper bog-ettiquette are the lowest of the low. I bet Prince Charles doesn't guff when he's having a wee.
            Bet his mam does!
            When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
              Bet his mam does!
              At the urinals?
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Once worked with an Indian chap who didn't seem to understand the concept of the fly in his trousers and would stand at the urinal with his trousers and undies round his ankles. One can only be grateful he wore long shirts!
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  At the urinals?
                  You've just brought back fond memories of a girl named Tammy who'd mastered the art
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    You've just brought back fond memories of a girl named Tammy who'd mastered the art
                    Classy bird
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                    X