• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling horny today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I see, I haven't read that thread but now I will, clearly - intrigued as to how discussion digressed to such an extent!

As for the embarrasing illnesses programmes, they are horrific. Why on earth would anyone think hm, I have been too 'embarrased' to visit my own doctor, in the privacy of his surgery, about this problem. Seems I should go along to the mobile TV doc who will ensure my most intimate parts are displayed on national TV (under horrible UV strip lighting to ensure maximum gross out) for my family to see. Yup, that will ensure I never get laid again.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Mary where do you work and do you fancy meeting up for a quickie in the office? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        C'mon, Mary.

I don't know a single woman who wouldn't rather be in bed with a nice stiff one inside her.
        tulip... I nearly choked on my digestive then
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
          Mary where do you work and do you fancy meeting up for a quickie in the office? Thanks.
          Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Seems I should go along to the mobile TV doc who will ensure my most intimate parts are displayed on national TV (under horrible UV strip lighting to ensure maximum gross out) for my family to see.
            Which episode was that?

I must admit I am disgusted by the recent trend of showing male genitalia (including pulling back foreskins) on TV before the watershed and almost nothing of the female genitalia.

Comment

Wow, I bet that line always works!

Taz, you're a genius! I'm adding that line to my little black book!

(Btw, why are you still a virgin?)

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Oooo my favourite Friday dream girl. The things I imagine you do with your 'chocolate' digestive.

Comment

Oooo my favourite Friday dream girl. The things I imagine you do with your 'chocolate' digestive.

I have PMT..... be careful what you imagine
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

...and into Light Relief we go.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X