• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling horny today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Oooo my favourite Friday dream girl. The things I imagine you do with your 'chocolate' digestive.
    It's not that impressive, anyone without a gag reflex can do it.

(Yeah CM, I know! )

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      It's not that impressive, anyone without a gag reflex can do it.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

QUOTE=DodgyAgent;669100]Though with a chopper like yours its unlikely to be anyone else's [/QUOTE]

Face.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        ...and into Light Relief we go.

So as to speak....

Comment

There was not meant to be a funny thread. My horniness is surpassed only by my eagerness to perform the aforementioned task.

Comment

With a thud the horniness falls into LR, sitting along side One-A-Day.
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Taz - what a subtle and romantic proposition. But nah ta.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Taz - what a subtle and romantic proposition. But nah ta.
                Romance?

My last act of romance was to go work in Switzerland for a year. Leaving the then girlfriend behind.

Comment

Nice. I could perhaps hazard a guess that your tactics with the laydeez may have led to your current, frustrating situation?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Nice. I could perhaps hazard a guess that your tactics with the laydeez may have led to your current, frustrating situation?
                    Nah, just that my wife's up the duff and my girlfriend is on PMT leave.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                      Romance?

My last act of romance was to go work in Switzerland for a year. Leaving the then girlfriend behind.
                      Still, at least she's happy now then, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X