• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got sacked for turning up late, on my first day at work, on the Waltzers.

Anyway, I'm suing for funfair dismissal.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

I've decided to respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy by not watching their Oprah interview.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I’ve just raised £12,000 for the NHS.

I had to park my car overnight at the hospital.

Comment

Three friends walk into Pontins an Englishman , Scottishman and a Ir ....... , well that jokes ruined now ....

Comment

I shagged a Midget with Coronavirus, and developed short-covid

Comment

I phoned Pontins Customer Service and said..
              "I've just heard about your discriminatory policies, are you taking the Mick?"
              They replied.."Well, we weren't but we are now."

Comment

I wonder if Mr. Potatohead is able to mash-turbate?

Comment

As i sat there awaiting my covid jab the young nurse said "you might feel a bit of a prick".

I replied, have you heard my jokes love I'm used to it.

Comment

The next time Nicola Sturgeon demands a second Indy referendum, just tell her that it already happened & NO won again.

Her memory appears to be so bad that it’ll work.

Comment

I have the luck of the Irish.

I'm barred from every Pontin's in the country too.

Comment

Working...
                      X