• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the burglar entered the darkened room, I put the red dot right between his eyes...

...and then let the cat do the rest.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bye Don

Comment

I'm sick of being bombarded with tens of emails a day, telling me how to get a bigger penis. It's either surgery, penis pumps or some kind of miracle all natural pill! :@

I should never have given my email address to my girlfriend. :'(

Comment

The definition of irony, would be Joe Biden delivering a memorable Inauguration address.

Comment

The wife’s an abysmal cook. She tried combining corned beef, potato, and onion. Made a right hash of it.

Comment

For Atw

I've just seen an ad for DFS telling me to pay no interest until April 2021.

I'll check back with them then.

Comment

Joe Biden is the new President-elect!

He can now open a congratulatory letter from his old friend, Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

I feel bad for Trump. First he got COVID-19, then he lost his job and now he's going to lose his home.

Comment

There are six nail bars in my high street. I'm running out of places to go for a screw,

Comment

I can't believe those retards are refusing to accept the result of the vote, threatening court action and making up wild conspiracy theories to cover for their own failure. They just want to run the vote again and again until they win.

God I hate those anti-Brexit remainers.

Comment

Working...
                      X