• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chav's Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in prison, even mum knows not His name, thy chavdom come, you'll read The Sun, in Exmouth which is in Devon, give us this day our welfare bread,and forgive us our ASBOs, as we happy slap those who got ASBOs against us, lead us not into employment, but deliver us free housing, for thine is the chavdom, the burberry and the Bacardi, for ever and ever.

Innit
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lockdown 3 is starting to affect me. I have just re-installed Windows XP, just to remind myself what the outdoors look like. The green grass, the blue sky. Outdoors mmmm

Comment

I passed the river the other day and this guy asked me if his rod looked good. He then asked if I liked his net. Then asked if I was impressed by the amount of fish had caught.

Then I twigged. He was fishing for compliments.

Comment

Me : Can I borrow the new book about Cockney swearwords?
          Librarian : You can't.
          Me : Yeah, that's the one.

Comment

I always said that if I ever won on the lottery that I would share it with you all on here.

So I'd just like to share that I've won on the lottery

Comment

Billy Joel was asked in an interview if he had sampled the lobster from the Seafood Restaurant near his home.
              He replied..."I haven't been there for the Langoustine."

Comment

Help the BBC with their new nationwide campaign against paedophilia...

....quit paying the Licence Fee.

Comment

I was walking out of the hospital when this scruffy looking scrote asked "any change, pal"

No, He's still in intensive care, I replied.

Comment

Just bought a load of old railway buffers on eBay for a bargain price. It was an end of line sale.

Comment

I think I had a really good time last night.

I'll let you know after I finish reading the police report.

Comment

Working...
                      X