• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my wife a Mini Cooper for her birthday.

**** knows why she wants a midget who makes barrels.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I won first place in a political correctness competition the weekend...
      Though to be fair, so did everyone else.

Comment

one for AssGuru

I received a letter recently saying I'd won an award as the 'Most Humble Man in Britain'.

I replied telling them there's been a mistake, surely it should have said 'in the World'.

Comment

My mate asked me to be usher at his wedding.
          I said I'd try and learn a couple of his songs, but there's no way I'll be able to do the dance routines.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My Great Grandfather fought in world war 1 and single handedly destroyed the Germans' line of communication.
            He ate their pigeon.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

MAKE sure your child has access to a unique email address when they grow up by naming them Spatchcock Rivertits.

Comment

When Yogi Bear does it - it's funny but when I steal a family's picnic basket wearing just a hat and tie, the police get involved.

Comment

Every time I attend a wake I get completely pissed, then end up vomiting.

I must have funereal disease.

Comment

Naughty

Paris is the most popular tourist destination with nearly one-fifth of its population being tourists at any time of the year.

So 20% of Paris is occupied by foreigners. Just like the 1940s

Comment

Monopoly 2017 UK edition:- the jail has no spaces left - there's no free parking -
                      no-one can buy any houses because they can't get a mortgage -
                      win or lose, you still have to bail out the banker

Comment

Working...
                      X