• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man hobbles into the doctor and the doctor asks the problem.
    "Well," he says, "I got raped by an elephant," and proceeds to expose the 8-inch gap where his rectum used to be.
    "Good heavens," says the doctor. "This is most peculiar. From my understanding, this shouldn't happen. While two-foot long, the elephant's penis is only 3 inches wide."
    "I know," sighed the patient, "but he fingered me first."
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You think you are unique until you have to choose a " user name. "
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is so cold outside I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.

Comment

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s 7 years in a row now.

Comment

The 21st century: Deleting history is often more important than making it.

Comment

If Hillary had used talktalk's email servers, she'd be President now.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Yesterday I was watching a movie and I said.

"Oh no, who killed the dead was the policeman."

Comment

I’ve no home, I haven’t got control, I can’t see any escape. Way past the time I got a new keyboard.

Comment

Do you know why women aren’t allowed in space?
                    -
                    To avoid scenarios like: "Houston, we have a problem!"
                    -
                    "What is the problem?"
                    -
                    "Yeah, great, pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about!"

Comment

For our Divorcees

A wife is like a hand grenade. Remove the ring and say good bye to your house.

Comment

Working...
                      X