• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Archbishop of Canterbury has said we should all try to be more like Nelson Mandela.

So I bombed the local shopping centre.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

How can Evander Holyfield be anti gay?..

He does boxing..

Its two guys with no shirts, fighting over a purse and a belt.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I got home from work to find my wife waiting for me with her legs open wide.

"What the **** have you done to the car?," I said.

Comment

I just videoed my 12" cock.
          Don't believe me?

I'll show you the footage.

Comment

I've heard a rumour that Rose West is going to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

I can picture it now... "Rose is chilling in the lounge. The rest of the housemates are in the garden!".

Comment

A girl I know suffers from a strange affliction when she is on a period. She feels the need to take a guitar and start travelling to different places, playing and singing.

She's a wandering menstrual.

Comment

What's the difference between prostate cancer and Katie Price?

Prostate cancer will only f**k one in five men.
                Last edited by vetran; 6 January 2014, 23:12.

Comment

I got an urgent letter from the Inland Revenue today but I threw it in the bin without opening it.

It can't be anything to do with me, I live on the coast.

Comment

My mate Paddy just told me that he robbed a shop last night.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"26 pictures," he smiled, showing me. "The cheapest one is worth over £180,000."

I said, "Dude, these are from an estate agents."

Comment

I'm about to lose my job now that they are stopping badger culling.

If I want to shoot dead half black, half white little tulips now, I'll have to join the Police.

Comment

Working...
                      X