• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Saatchi has been spotted crying into his coffee, he's clearly missing Nigella.

That man needs to get a grip...oh wait.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Today is National Patronising Day.

For all you people dumb Cretinous enough to not realise.

Comment

My blonde girlfriend went to change a light bulb. Five minutes later, she walked back into the room.

"How many bulbs does it take?" she asked.

Comment

"Smith, we need to talk about your maths exam!" exclaimed my teacher.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Question 4 Smith :- You are in a greengrocers. Carrots are £1 and potatoes 60p and you need 4 of each. How much do you spend?"

"Well I know I got that 100% right!" I gloated.

"But Smith, you wrote and I quote,'nothing'"

"Yes sir, me dad's got an allotment."

Comment

Just got the new iPhone 5C.

It's so low budget, Siri doesn't answer my questions until after she finishes her second job as a waitress.

Comment

"premier league clubs back Dyke plan" nice headline BBC, but i think they prefer to call it Womens football

Comment

Gotta use this one

I'm not saying my wife is a bad driver, but her new GPS I got her just went off and said "After 400 feet, stop and let me out!'"

Comment

tempting!

Was sat with my son watching the tetetubbies dancing and arsing about earlier.

Though my wife prefers it if I call her coffee morning mates by their correct names.....

Comment

A man was arrested after he stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from Malaga to London, Stanstead.

Police are calling his hiding place 'indescribably dangerous'.

A Ryanair spokesman countered with, "No ... 'Business Class'."

Comment

I'm a confident driver due to the amount of compliments I get.

Only today I managed to swerve away from hitting a man crossing the road, to which he said, "Nice driving, dickhead".

Comment

Working...
                      X