• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I used to know a chap who had the theory that crap was sterile...

Unfortunate that it's actually about 30% gut bacteria...

He didn't wash much.

And to cap it all, thought that Uncle Joe Stalin was a prince amongst men.

What can one say?
    I was always lead to believe that urine was sterile but crap was not.

For that reason, golden showers are safe sex, but scat is not.

HTH

Comment

Damn
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
        I noticed someone scrubbing their hands obsessively in the toilet the other day...loads of soap, vigorous rub, more soap, more rubbing...must have lasted over a minute.

Today I was 'paired' at a urinal, and ended up at the next sink to the same pissee too. He proceeded to use a liberal dose of soap and warm water, whilst I had my customary rinse with cold water, flick dry, and rub on trousers on way out.

He was still whistling away as I walked down the corridor, leaving me to question the hygiene, or lack of, of my toilerary habits.

Now, I am only talking about 'syphoning the python'...what do you do?!
        I was in the toilet the other day washing my hands when the chap next to me started observing me. I suppose he was a shirt lifter - will try to avoid being in the toilet with him again.

Comment

Told my wife I was off to 'syphon the python'. She said 'dont forget to squirm the worm while you are there'
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            Told my wife I was off to 'syphon the python'. She said 'dont forget to squirm the worm while you are there'
            Did you shake the snake as well?

Did you wash rigorously?

Comment

Working...
            X