• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet habits

I noticed someone scrubbing their hands obsessively in the toilet the other day...loads of soap, vigorous rub, more soap, more rubbing...must have lasted over a minute.

Today I was 'paired' at a urinal, and ended up at the next sink to the same pissee too. He proceeded to use a liberal dose of soap and warm water, whilst I had my customary rinse with cold water, flick dry, and rub on trousers on way out.

He was still whistling away as I walked down the corridor, leaving me to question the hygiene, or lack of, of my toilerary habits.

Now, I am only talking about 'syphoning the python'...what do you do?!
    Quick rinse, cold tap, flick dry
    38.10%
    Hot water and soap
    42.86%
    Plug and bubbles
    4.76%
    Dry wipe on kegs...
    14.29%

I know whose hand I prefer to shake. Soap every time.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

This got moved quickly

Edit: And you can always tell which blokes dont wash. They come out of the toilet still doing their flies up. Who washes their hands with their c*ck out or their flies not zipped? Therefore, they haven't stopped to wash.

Filthy buggers.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

This guy sounds like a complete k unt for washing his hands so obssessively. Stay back late at work one night and rub your c0ck and balls all over his keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Well isn't urine sterile anyways???

Comment

next time you go to a bar with free nuts on the bar in a bowl. Think how many people have had there hands in that bowl. Look around the pub, do you think the rest are the wash or just go type.

Comment

I'm not sure about you guys but my cock is mostly always clean and I don't piss on my hands, therefore; I'm a do the flies up on the way out kinda guy

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
                Well isn't urine sterile anyways???
                Urine is sterile but the average c*ck is 55% c*ck and 45% germs, dead skin, bacteria, foreign bodies, bugs, organisms and cheese. Mine is also 25% saliva.

I think
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                  Urine is sterile but the average c*ck is 55% c*ck and 45% germs, dead skin, bacteria, foreign bodies, bugs, organisms and cheese. Mine is also 25% saliva.
                  You wish
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    You wish
                    On your knees woman, and pray its over by teatime.
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X