• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    So did you last the whole night then? Or did you get an emergency phone call?

Well done for going out anyway mate - I'm sure it was better than just staying in alone.
    nah it was just an hour and half, couple of drinks then i headed off.

was a no biggy. was a nice evening, just didnt fancy her.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      nah it was just an hour and half, couple of drinks then i headed off.

was a no biggy. was a nice evening, just didnt fancy her.

Thats fair enough - at least you tried.

So are you going to try another online lady then? Or have you had enough now?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thats fair enough - at least you tried.

So are you going to try another online lady then? Or have you had enough now?
        i dont know, what do u think i should do?

Comment

i dont know, what do u think i should do?

have a voting poll on wheter i should or should not go on anothr online date.

also, how many girls i should take out in the week back after new year.

anyone tell im bored?

Comment

I'm not having a poll for you - you might be that bored but I'm not

You should definately go out with more lasses, but only go for profiles that you find attractive - that'll be half the battle! Was it a proper dating agency? Or were you just chatting like we do on here?

I'd love to be single - I reckon online dating would be a great laugh!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm not having a poll for you - you might be that bored but I'm not

You should definately go out with more lasses, but only go for profiles that you find attractive - that'll be half the battle! Was it a proper dating agency? Or were you just chatting like we do on here?

I'd love to be single - I reckon online dating would be a great laugh!
              No its not a forum, its browse and message website. Yeah i must admit it can be fun, but also time consuming.

Right i will take your advice and aim a little bit higher...

If you really fancied trying it, why not register for this website apparently it helps....

www.illicitencounters.com
              Extra Marital Affairs online dating site

Comment

No its not a forum, its browse and message website. Yeah i must admit it can be fun, but also time consuming.

Right i will take your advice and aim a little bit higher...

If you really fancied trying it, why not register for this website apparently it helps....

www.illicitencounters.com
                Extra Marital Affairs online dating site

Oh no I cant join - I'm engaged, and quite happy too - I'd never do anythign like that. I just loved being single - it was great fun going on dates, and I would have loved the whole online dating thing.

You've definately got to go for the type of lasses you fancy though, else it'll never work out. There are some real hotties out there! My mate met her fella online - she looks like Gaby Rosalin (honestly!) and he's gorgeous aswell.

You have to keep us posted though - I was thinking about you all last night (how sad am I!!)
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by jh0711
                  maybe she just thought you were a f*****kin pr*ck for being so shallow and did not feel she wanted to spend any further time or effort on someone with a depth of 0.2 mm

It's par for the course nowadays.

Girls like guys with money and nice clothes, guys like girls with fit bodies.

Seems fair to me.

Comment

Girls like guys with money and nice clothes, guys like girls with fit bodies.
                    You mean....

Shallow Girls like guys with money and nice clothes, Shallow guys like girls with fit bodies.

Still, if it keeps the shallow and vacuous at the pointless end of the gene pool, then it leaves more helpings for those who look for a little bit more in their partners.

El duder...tsk. I bet she was a really nice girl as well. And before you offer, Mrs BGG might have something to say about that !
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
                      You mean....

Shallow Girls like guys with money and nice clothes, Shallow guys like girls with fit bodies.

Still, if it keeps the shallow and vacuous at the pointless end of the gene pool, then it leaves more helpings for those who look for a little bit more in their partners.

Another fine statement from you BGG.

Well said
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X