• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Dating

Due to my unfortunate circumstances with born again christian ex gf, i am lightening the load between xmas and new year by going on a date tonight with a girl, who in her description says she is 'curvaceous'.

I have seen a pic, she is attractive facially, but it doesnt give much away on her body shape.

What should i be expecting here, fat arse and fat tatties? Or 'hollywood curves'?

Mr Sprite.

Sa.

Hth.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes I'm afraid Sas is right. If you've only seen her face, and she's described herself as curvascious, then yes, she's a large lady.

But dont rule her out!! Us fat chicks have a lot to offer!!

We try harder.
      We hardly ever moan about stuff (except walking far).
      We love food and beer.
      We're mostly a good laugh.
      We're warm and squishy, which is just what you need on a winters night!

You just go and have a great time mate - and dont be ashamed to fancy the fat bird! The only men who'll take the piss are the bitter ones who are stood on their own!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

curvaceous = whale

Take along talc or a bag of flour.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          curvaceous = whale
          Well the thing is my ex would be a classic example of curvy, she was by no means fat, but had a good bust and ass on her.

Im worried. I dont want to date a fat girl.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            curvaceous = whale

Take along talc or a bag of flour.
            You're hardly in a position to talk. What do women bring when they come to see you? A small fishing net?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

And if you take her back to your place, make sure all your pies are well hidden.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                Well the thing is my ex would be a classic example of curvy, she was by no means fat, but had a good bust and ass on her.

Im worried. I dont want to date a fat girl.

You dont have to "date" her you wufter.

Balls to you - you dont deserve her. Spare her the ordeal and just dont turn up. Sounds like she'd be better off.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Sounds like she'd be better off.
                  sounds like there is a fattie back lash going on, calm down calm down you lot.

dont get to so heated over the fat issue. i know most of you are probably a bunch of bloaters anyway, but no need to take it personally.

fatsos.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                    sounds like there is a fattie back lash going on, calm down calm down you lot.

dont get to so heated over the fat issue. i know most of you are probably a bunch of bloaters anyway, but no need to take it personally.

fatsos.
                    You dont want to date a fat lass because you're scared what it says about you.

But basically, the fact that you cant get a date over xmas and new year, so you've resulted in going online to find a stranger, says a lot more me thinks
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X