• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigration ramblings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Surprised, because I thought would be the other way around.
    :
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Surprised, because I thought would be the other way around.

How would Brexit (which may result in the UK not allowing EU immigrants to come to the UK) result in more immigrants from the EU?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bee pops up and here we go again
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

How would Brexit (which may result in the UK not allowing EU immigrants to come to the UK) result in more immigrants from the EU?
          No, take the NAT’s post, I thought that EU immigration would be unaffected and non-EU would be potential stopped by Brexit - The other way around.
          Where did you get more immigrants from my post? You are twisting my words.

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          EU immigration (potentially stopped by Brexit) and non-EU (unaffected), and a visa and a license.

Comment

No, take the NAT’s post, I thought that EU immigration would be unaffected and non-EU would be potential stopped by Brexit - The other way around.
            Where did you get more immigrants from my post? You are twisting my words.
            If we leave the EU one principle reason is to reduce unskilled EU migration... That is what your typical Brexiter from the poorer regions up north voted for - no polish immigrant taking the 14 hours a week job they hoped to get in Aldi.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If we leave the EU one principle reason is to reduce unskilled EU migration...
              Ok

That is what your typical Brexiter from the poorer regions up north voted for - no polish immigrant taking the 14 hours a week job they hoped to get in Aldi.
              My typical Brexiter!!! Me!!!!..I don't get it!

Comment

Ok

My typical Brexiter!!! Me!!!!..I don't get it!
                Colloquial English. It's not hard to work out what it means. 3rd definition here http://www.dictionary.com/browse/your?s=t
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Colloquial English. It's not hard to work out what it means. 3rd definition here Your | Define Your at Dictionary.com
                  Hey wait...I know what the word "your" means.

Oh never mind...this is to complex for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X