• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm conducting some research and am looking for some contractors to do a quick survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm conducting some research and am looking for some contractors to do a quick survey

Good morning everyone, I'm currently conducting some research and am looking for some contractors to fill in a quick survey. Please comment below if you are interested! Thanks in advance

#research #survey #takepart #ux #userresearch #ui #design #freelance #graphicdesign #textile #3ddesign

What are you research?
    What kind of information are you after?
    What is your data privacy policy?
    Why are you doing this research?
    Who are the main stakeholders?
    Who will benefit?
    What kind of contractors are you considering?
    Why should be hand over potentially valuable information to some anonymous person on the internet?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The amount of effort put in to the request doesn't bode well does it.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The hashtags they've littered the post with are all about UX design but the post is in the IR35 Reform forum.

Are HMRC looking to redesign CEST to make the questions even more ambiguous?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          The hashtags they've littered the post with are all about UX design but the post is in the IR35 Reform forum.

HMRC have enough people already who can do that..

And they don't need to because HMRC also have gov.uk guidelines to (ab)use.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Perhaps they're look to gamify it and got a fashion designer to draw some nice piccies? I envision something retro, like 3D Monster Maze. But with no exit and the T-rex getting faster and faster.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Perhaps they're look to gamify it and got a fashion designer to draw some nice piccies? I envision something retro, like 3D Monster Maze. But with no exit and the T-rex getting faster and faster.
              I'm pretty certain someone that hastags absolutely everything really isn't going to know 3D Monster Maze.

Comment

Or maybe Gauntlet with each enemy being another (mis)interpretation of law by HMRC until finally, at the end, you're declared inside.

Comment

Loved 3D Monster Maze - it literally taught me the meaning of the word Posthumously.

#OffTopic

Here's why the hashtags are in the post - copied from LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ella-...536522240-wuLk
                  Last edited by Paralytic; 29 June 2021, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                    Loved 3D Monster Maze - it literally taught me the meaning of the word Posthumously.

#OffTopic

Here's why the hashtags are in the post - copied from LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ella-...536522240-wuLk
                    So she is just after some free consultancy then

Comment

Working...
                    X