• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for Schemes through ASMG / White Collar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is not for general discussion of schemes. I will delete further posts regarding anything not specifically relating to this thread.

Thanks.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hi, if there's a group of folk who are banding together as mentioned earlier in this thread, can I join please?
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freddyk View Post
        Hi, if there's a group of folk who are banding together as mentioned earlier in this thread, can I join please?
        thanks
        Freddyk - send a PM to Turnover and go from there.

Comment

PM Rights

Hi Mods, please could I have PM rights? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Letter for 09-10

I got a second letter yesterday for 09-10. What about you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarkana View Post
              I got a second letter yesterday for 09-10. What about you guys?
              Hi Zarkana

I imagine everyone will start receiving letters for 09-10 shortly.

Just a quick note and reminder to yourself and anyone else with White Collar assessment notices - we have set up a private group for discussion, support and eventually to help crowd fund any resultant legal action down the track.

If you want to PM Turnover - he will give you the relevant details (please be patient, as obviously administering a group is not his primary vocation).

Comment

Forming a Group

my and my fellow contractors r very lucky that we are being supported by the company you enrolled us into the scheme. If ASMG / White Collar are not supporting you then form a group asap and find a account as well. Remember you will not be able to win against HMRC if you are unable to provide the details of how your structure functioned. From what I know (and I am not expert) that many of these schemes were based on solid legal ideas but fell short of proper implementation. Many did'nt do what they said on paper and did not follow the correct procedures. The sooner you form a group, sooner you can start finding out details of how solid was the implementation of the scheme. Don't wait too long start a google+ or any other online group and only let people join after verification.

Comment

PM Rights

Hi Mods could I have PM rights to PM Turnover

Thanks

Comment

PM Request

Originally posted by contractor35 View Post
                    Hi Mods could I have PM rights to PM Turnover

Thanks
                    Likewise to PM turnover

thanks

Comment

Any progress

Hi all

Received the brown envelope from the HMRC today, in New Zealand now, so lost a couple of weeks in the post. Having read through the threads, looks like no news since people sent appeal letters. Has anything progressed on this issue at all?

I will be contacting White Collar regardless to understand their position.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X