• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... And Another Please

Hi , I'm yet another Sanzar/Garraway newbie - could I have pm rights please so that I can request access to the Sanzar group? Many thanks

Berner

Comment

Originally posted by Berner View Post
      Hi , I'm yet another Sanzar/Garraway newbie - could I have pm rights please so that I can request access to the Sanzar group? Many thanks

Berner
      Done!

Comment

PM rights

Hi Admin, I am another previous user of Sanzar and Garraway could you please grant me PM rights. Many thanks

Comment

Another newbie - so glad I stumbled upon this forum.......can I have PM rights etc please?

Comment

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Please may i be added to this thread,also a sanzar user from 09-11

Comment

"The amount due under the SO would be less than under the APN - as the latter is expected to contain not only the income tax and interest charged as per the SO, but also include National Insurance and penalties. Under the terms of the SO, HMR&C will also effectively “close the file” for any enquiries in that period."

Contractor help desk update today suggest APNs will include alot more....

Comment

Originally posted by neville norman View Post
                Please may i be added to this thread,also a sanzar user from 09-11
                PM rights added. You might also want a username change, assuming that is your real name. This forum gets indexed in Google and people might work out who you are in real life. If you want a change of name please PM me or use the contact link in the footer of this page.

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post
                  "The amount due under the SO would be less than under the APN - as the latter is expected to contain not only the income tax and interest charged as per the SO, but also include National Insurance and penalties. Under the terms of the SO, HMR&C will also effectively “close the file” for any enquiries in that period."

Contractor help desk update today suggest APNs will include alot more....
                  Is it me or does the tone of the latest communication almost try and scare you in to settling? I get the feeling that if we don't settle, we'll be left high and dry by CM/CH.

Other schemes seem to have a much more aggressive approach to defending our position.

Thoughts?

Comment

Sanzar EBT

I have been hit with 2009/2010, 2011/2012 SO's. could I have PM to discuss options.

Comment

Agree the tone of the letter today was a marked contrast to previous letters.

Comment

Working...
                      X