• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkey99 View Post
    i too have had an enquiry letter from hmrc regarding garraway limited. Keen to know how to respond?
    But surely Garraway should be able to answer these questions? Or are they a different company? Or should the SFO be looking at them?

Comment

I am also

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Have now upgraded your account. PM is just an acronym for the Private Messaging system on the forum that you need to get in contact with the others on the forum to help you. You now have access to the system so please read the other threads to see who you need to contact etc.
      Hi Admin, Please PM me i am also in the same boat.

Comment

Private Sanzar/Garraway group

Originally posted by Rohit View Post
        Hi Admin, Please PM me i am also in the same boat.
        Rohit, I don't think you've understood what the Private Messaging (PM) system is, as Admin has already explained. Anyway I have PM'ed you the details for joining the private group, which is completely separate from the CUK forum, in case that is what you wanted to do.

OKR

Comment

Cheers Old Kent Road - much appreciated!

Comment

And me please

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Have now upgraded your account. PM is just an acronym for the Private Messaging system on the forum that you need to get in contact with the others on the forum to help you. You now have access to the system so please read the other threads to see who you need to contact etc.
            i am in the same boat. CHs said to ignore the letter. But is that really the sensible option?

Can you upgrade my account too?

Comment

Section 9A of the Taxes Management Act 1970 - Yr ended 2013

Have been following threads for last 2 years since received COP 8 query for 2010 - 2011 Tax Year.
              Told by DarwinPay to contact Cobham Murphy who passed my details onto CH Services (lumped as Sanzar). Over the years have received same - standard e-mail responses from CH (as others on this forum) - last being the survey query sent by CH in response to APN settlement letter received a couple of months ago.
              Nothing seems to be being done by CH and have now just received the mail from HMRC re. a self assessment check under Section 9A of the Taxes Management Act 1970 for year ended 5 April 2013. This is for 1 months pay under the old DarwinPay system before I saw the light and left them !
              Would like to be granted access to private messaging so that I can join the private group as have no idea how to respond to all the information requested (22 schedule of information queries) and 15 document requests. HMRC have requested all above information from (new) accountants retained since leaving DarwinPay . who have no knowledge of previous scheme and how it worked. Do I have to go via CH or refer back to previous accountants for advise (bearing in mind only have 30 days to respond to query ??
              Would appreciate being able to speak to others in same boat (outside of this forum) as CH seem to be fobbing off all queries and we seem to have been left to fend for ourselves

Comment

Private Sanzar/Garraway group

Can you please add me into the private group

Comment

Originally posted by monkey99 View Post
                  i am in the same boat. CHs said to ignore the letter. But is that really the sensible option?

Can you upgrade my account too?
                  As I've said many times before

NEVER IGNORE AN HMRC LETTER

If the accounting firm mentioned is recommending this route then please

1. Ask them why
                  2. Ask them if they have responded and if necessary get a copy
                  3. If you're not sure, ask HMRC if they have received a response
                  4. If no - YOU MUST RESPOND

Ignoring the fine detail or not asking the right (or any) questions has got a lot of people into the present mess so

NEVER IGNORE AN HMRC LETTER

Comment

private sanzar/garraway/darwin group

Monkey99 you have joining instructions for the private group in your pm inbox.
                    Falmac and manxissue you don't have pm rights yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Kent Road View Post
                      Monkey99 you have joining instructions for the private group in your pm inbox.
                      Falmac and manxissue you don't have pm rights yet...
                      Missed those two - now upgraded.

Comment

Working...
                      X