• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley (again)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Manley (again)

Rumours on twitter that he has done a bunk.

His website (http://pmtaxc.com/) is down and the phones aren't ringing. Nothing on his twitter for 4 days.

Anybody know anything more?

Being discussed already from https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2813218 onwards in that thread
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Being discussed already from https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2813218 onwards in that thread
      Apologies, feel free to merge/delete

Although anybody searching for info on him might find this thread and your pointer helpful, as the other thread doesn't give away that it's anything to do with him

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
        Apologies, feel free to merge/delete

Although anybody searching for info on him might find this thread and your pointer helpful, as the other thread doesn't give away that it's anything to do with him
        It wasn't to begin with - it just turned that way..

Comment

PM Tax Consulting

Has anybody also been left owed for services paid but not delivered by PM TAX CONSULTING LTD Company number 11372173? I don't know much about it but assume as it was voluntary redundancy they should have notified creditors like myself so I am unsure whether to request through court order for the company to be reinstated to allow me to progress small claims court proceedings.

Mod Note: Phil Manley's PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

He just wrote that name on his invoices because of sloppy admin.
          Last edited by cojak; 2 October 2020, 06:56. Reason: Added clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
            If your query relates to PM Tax Consulting I will split it from the other thread and move to it's own thread to remove any confusion.

Thanks for this Cojak. My concern is that Phil Manley has clearly acted on behalf of "PM Tax Consulting Limited" in that I approached Phil for services and received an invoice (in advance hence my issue as it stands) for Phil's services from "PM Tax Consulting Limited" and not any other limited company.

Mod Note: Phil Manley's PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

Last edited by cojak; 2 October 2020, 06:58. Reason: Added clarification

Comment

Originally posted by VillageIdiotDan View Post
              Thanks for this Cojak. My concern is that Phil Manley has clearly acted on behalf of "PM Tax Consulting Limited" in that I approached Phil for services and received an invoice (in advance hence my issue as it stands) for Phil's services from "PM Tax Consulting Limited" and not any other limited company.
              Let's be VERY clear here.

Are you saying that Phil Manley explicitly invoiced you in the name of PM Tax Consulting Limited (and this name is stated on the invoice), NOT PM Tax Resolution LLP (which is the company he owns)?

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Let's be VERY clear here.

Are you saying that Phil Manley explicitly invoiced you in the name of PM Tax Consulting Limited (and this name is stated on the invoice), NOT PM Tax Resolution LLP (which is the company he owns)?

In other words - did your money end up in<a different person>'s company account, NOT Phil Manley's company account?
                Phil owns 2 companies PM Tax Resolution LLP and a separate limited company PMTC LTD which is the other partner in the LLP partnership and seems to be 100% owned by Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Phil owns 2 companies PM Tax Resolution LLP and a separate limited company PMTC LTD which is the other partner in the LLP partnership and seems to be 100% owned by Phil.
                  But the actual name is 'PMTC LTD', NOT 'PM Tax Consulting Limited' because that name was already taken by<mod snip - a different person>'s company.

In conclusion then:

PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

OK - so now we've cleared that confusion up, I'm moving this thread back into Walter's thread.

But my question still stands VillageIdiotDan. - Are you saying that Phil Manley explicitly invoiced you in the name of 'PM Tax Consulting Limited' (and this name is stated on the invoice)?
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by VillageIdiotDan View Post
                    Does that invoice have the company number on it - as we need to be 100% clear about what happened here - also when did you pay him as that may allow us to join a couple of more dots together...
                    Last edited by eek; 1 October 2020, 16:02.

Comment

Working...
                    X