• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley (again)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
    Oh deary, deary me. Listen, I understand you are agrieved at losing a couple of grand. In the scheme (pardon the pun) of things, it is small fry.

What you are saying is bordering on libellous and I suggest you stop letting your anger get the better of you on a public forum and you stop posting such.

As I have pointed out, Phil Manley has helped numerous people arrange longer TTPs with HMRC before HMRC became so accommodating.

Ive also told you people can crack under the pressure of trying to help other people in these situations with HMRC.

Now if you keep up this nonsense, I'll start reporting your posts to the mods. You are perfectly entitled to do the same if you think im Phil Manley. The mods can see his IP address and they can see mine. Ergo.....
    Listen to you! Big man , in to HMRC for loads, must be a super powerful business man or something. "Now if you keep up this nonsense" , what nonsense? Having a go at your best pal? You know what you are mate, I can't say it on here but you are definitely one of those. It's very close to your alias in fact, just a couple of inches

Comment

Calm down Kev1n

This isn't a place for Armageddon, it is just a place where Gladiators prance aboot with their Chutney Spoons....
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by kev1n View Post
        It's not the money, it's the fact that I trusted this person and he deliberately avoided the problem and vanished. I asked him to help me on 30th Sept with a quick question and he was online, didn't respond. Hardly someone you would want to do business with or employ. I don't think we will see him again for these reasons.
        The money matters too. Where is your money? Also what happened with LoanChargeJustice?

I do think that he is ballsy enough to pop up again in the future with some other legal "justice" route (that he will claim he is not making any money from). Just my opinion. If he doesn't, good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Calm down Kev1n

This isn't a place for Armageddon, it is just a place where Gladiators prance aboot with their Chutney Spoons....
          whilst i would not deal with this the way he has I do feel the comment back was a little patronising. I also feel he has paid for a service which he has not received and is entitle to his opinion. Maybe it should be less personal but this stuff is so severe its becoming that way unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by kev1n View Post
            Totally agree you with mate. Not sure how this guy can come on here and start defending Phil after what happened and then talk to the rest of the community in this way, like we all owe Phil a big thanks.
            It's because some regard Phil as a messiah for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I can understand people's anger about this and I'm sure that venting helps.

However this doesn't actually help you out of the predicament you find yourself in. So I would suggest creating a new thread to figure out your next steps to improve your situation.

It might help you emotionally if nothing else.
              Okaaayyy...

I shall repeat this post since you weren't listening the first time. I am locking this thread as you don't seem to be very productive.

We are not defending Phil Manley, but I would suggest setting up a WhatsApp group if you want to continue slagging him off - its not very productive to continue that here.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
              X