• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gladstone/Felicitas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    hudson / why - please delete your posts - mentioning screw ups in public allow people to rectify the mistakes before if / when they move to their next stage..
    I've removed them. I would suggest using a more secure form of communication if you want to discuss this.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Still no proof

Originally posted by Neha Patel View Post
      Sorry this sounds a bit delayed, but anyone taken up the offer to pay off the 5% debt?
      Until I see F prove they own the debt, it's like giving someone £X for saying I owe them money out of the blue.
      The link shared is very useful, and Webberg sums up the options quite well tbf

Comment

hudson / why - please delete your posts - mentioning screw ups in public allow people to rectify the mistakes before if / when they move to their next stage..
        Sorry, didn't realise it was a 'screw up', just some sort of change in T&Cs.

My point about FC or another form of them coming back later on for a second helping is valid. PM me if you think the reasons are sensitive, I just want to know if that email 'evidence' will cover people or not down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
          Sorry, didn't realise it was a 'screw up', just some sort of change in T&Cs.

My point about FC or another form of them coming back later on for a second helping is valid. PM me if you think the reasons are sensitive, I just want to know if that email 'evidence' will cover people or not down the line.
          I believe someone (Webberg or eek) has already said elsewhere on this forum, that a lawyer should be able to draw up an agreement for "full and final settlement" at 5%. But this still may present issues, or make things worse.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I believe someone (Webberg or eek) has already said elsewhere on this forum, that a lawyer should be able to draw up an agreement for "full and final settlement" at 5%. But this still may present issues, or make things worse.
            The risk of any loan settlement at less than 100% repayment is the risk of Inheritance tax being required on the amount forgiven (remember the money is coming from a trust and trusts are usually designed to manage money after a death)..

But yes you need to confirm that Felicitas have the right to manage the trust and have the right to write off loans for less than the full amount before sending any money...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

As feciltas already officially deliverd the loan agreements to my agent I dont think they can rectfy this screw up. So im not harming my position.
              My solicitor got back to me and he confirmed that there are serious anomalies and also said this is bodering on fraud.
              One or two can be dismissed as mistake but this is not 1 or 2 mistakes. They will have done this for many people not just garraway people as the all have the same alleged trust.
              I will file the agreements ready to produce it when required.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                As feciltas already officially deliverd the loan agreements to my agent I dont think they can rectfy this screw up. So im not harming my position.
                My solicitor got back to me and he confirmed that there are serious anomalies and also said this is bodering on fraud.
                One or two can be dismissed as mistake but this is not 1 or 2 mistakes. They will have done this for many people not just garraway people as the all have the same alleged trust.
                I will file the agreements ready to produce it when required.
                I'm confused, is this 'screw up' to do with those earlier schemes where they had written them off?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  But that is not what I asked, I asked as why some early loans had been completely written off i.e. pre April 2011. In those written off cases there is no 'loan' whatsoever outstanding and no offer of 'final settlements', they, themselves have written the loans off and sent emails to some members here out to that effect.

I asked if this is enough evidence to prove any further attempt by them or another company in years to come is futile (since they sent out email writing the things off)...
                  Last edited by why; 25 August 2020, 16:52.

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
                    But that is not what I asked, I asked as why some early loans had been completely written off i.e. pre April 2011. In those written off cases there is no 'loan' whatsoever outstanding and no offer of 'final settlements', they, themselves have written the loans off and sent emails to some members here out to that effect.

I asked if this is enough evidence to prove any further attempt by them or another company in years to come is futile (since they sent out email writing the things off)...
                    I suggest that those with sufficient learning to answer that question will not be willing to say much on a public forum as they will not be able to see the documents and make a valid call.

Those without sufficient learning (including me) would be at best guessing at the answer.

You need to be asking the question of a suitably qualified person.
                    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                    X