• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM me.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

EBT

Hi,

I have received a letter from HMRC requesting information about my personal bank account and additional information about my employment history.
      I am considering joining Big Group but my only concern is the 'settlement' figure you mention for more recent joiners. I would appreciate you letting me know how you calculate that figure?

Thanks

Saul

Comment

What's the advantage ?

Hi,

I'm caught up in this loan stuff from Penfolds etc. and the offer we're getting is hopeless.

I keep hearing people talking about this Big Group thing.

Can they get me a better deal ?

This stuff is not fair is it ?

Thanks for your help.

Lily

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
          Hi,

I'm caught up in this loan stuff from Penfolds etc. and the offer we're getting is hopeless.

Thanks for your help.

Lily

Strongly recommend you PM Graham @ Big Group. I too am ex-Penfolds and many of us have joined Big Group.
          http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Lily
            That's definitely the objective, Lily.
            And no, none of this stuff is fair. But it's easier not to give in to the extortion when 1000+ in the same situation have your back. There are plenty of ex-Penfolds in BG, we strongly recommend joining, if only not to have all your eggs in one basket. Instructions here: www.wttbiggroup. co.uk
            Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Echo the last two posters comments. I too am ex-Penfolds and also a member of Big Group. Definitely recommend joining.
              STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

what's their answer ?

Ok but what sort of deal can they get me. I keep getting told everybody is treated the same.

Comment

Ok but what sort of deal can they get me. I keep getting told everybody is treated the same.
                  As you'll easily understand, nothing will be discussed on here. HMRC scout these boards all day ().
                  Of course everybody is treaed the same. But you know how it goes. We're all equal, some are just more equal than others.
                  Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

They'll probably just introduce retrospective legislation in 2025 stating they can treat people differently

Comment

How is this going, i am getting persued as well now.

Difference for me is i filed for personal bankruptcy and was discharged July this year. HMRC got in touch to be asked to made a creditor, but they are still chasing this. Threatening litigation now. Got the letter saturday, nice to see i am not alone lol

Comment

Working...
                      X