• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pledge to join

Could you please add me to the list to join and pledge, thanks.

Comment

Can I have a copy please?

Thanks

Comment

Can I have a copy too please

Can I have a copy too please?
        Thanks

Comment

Can I have a copy too please

Can I have a copy too please, thanks.

Comment

All

The document in question is related to the formation of BigGroup. This initial paper has been distributed to some 'early adopters' for comments. I am sure that once these have been finalised and the document updated then details of how to join will be forthcoming.

Webberg may have more information, but suggest watch this space..

Comment

Copy please

Hi,
              Can I have a copy please if possible? Thanks.

Comment

COPY OF FIRST DRAFT (and beyond)

I've had a lot of requests for a copy of the above and I'm working through them.

The process is for you to ask via my work email (which I'm not going to put on here) for two reasons.

First, I don't know how to attach anything to the PM system.

Second, I do need some bona fides. A link to a Linkedin page or a scan of a contractor agreement is fine.

Once I have that, I'll happily send a paper.

I've had some feedback and some great points raised. I will collate these and present them in a Q&A format to all those who requested a paper. That is perhaps this weekend.

For obvious reasons I will not be posting or including any detailed analysis of what the group plans tactically although the strategic aims are in the open - get a decent settlement by whatever means.

Next week, I'll be looking for volunteers to be appointed to the first "committee". That's important because money is involved.

I and my firm will be pitching for the business and I have taken the liberty of including a fee proposal in the first paper which is perhaps a bit cheeky. However neither I nor my firm will have control over subscriptions.

For practical reasons like opening bank accounts etc I think the first committee will be London based if possible.

There is a huge raft of practical stuff like a constitution and regulation etc. I'm hoping that we will be up and running and looking for first membership fees at the end of June.

So please bear with me a while as I get through the list.
                Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                  I've had a lot of requests for a copy of the above and I'm working through them.

The process is for you to ask via my work email (which I'm not going to put on here) for two reasons.

First, I don't know how to attach anything to the PM system.

Second, I do need some bona fides. A link to a Linkedin page or a scan of a contractor agreement is fine.

Once I have that, I'll happily send a paper.

I've had some feedback and some great points raised. I will collate these and present them in a Q&A format to all those who requested a paper. That is perhaps this weekend.

For obvious reasons I will not be posting or including any detailed analysis of what the group plans tactically although the strategic aims are in the open - get a decent settlement by whatever means.

Next week, I'll be looking for volunteers to be appointed to the first "committee". That's important because money is involved.

I and my firm will be pitching for the business and I have taken the liberty of including a fee proposal in the first paper which is perhaps a bit cheeky. However neither I nor my firm will have control over subscriptions.

For practical reasons like opening bank accounts etc I think the first committee will be London based if possible.

There is a huge raft of practical stuff like a constitution and regulation etc. I'm hoping that we will be up and running and looking for first membership fees at the end of June.

So please bear with me a while as I get through the list.
                  What exactly do you mean by this please? "scan of a contractor agreement"

Comment

Thanks for the update Webberg, looking forward to receiving the paper and the meetup

Comment

Pledge and Join

Could you please add me to the list to join and happy to pledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X