• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Tinder F******?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it work? If it's as crap as dating sites, think I'll just go for the quicker option of sticking the phone up my a*.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      So internet dating, wow novel concept!!!
      Its more than that. You have an app on your phone and it tells you how far away your date is. You get pictures and if you like, and they like you, then you can meet.

Guy who sits next to me is a stud - he has 2 profiles setup for this.

Women basically want a long term relationship. The guys try to get as much NSA fun as they can. The old story - but a new twist on it.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Does it work? If it's as crap as dating sites, think I'll just go for the quicker option of sticking the phone up my a*.
        On vibrate then ask your wife to call you?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          So internet dating, wow novel concept!!!
          The concept is old, the implementation is new... my understanding is it's more like a cross between regular internet dating and speed dating.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What happened to the good old days of Alcohol and poor judgement aka (Beer Goggles)

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
              What happened to the good old days of Alcohol and poor judgement aka (Beer Goggles)
              tinder increases the strike rate and reduces the need for dutch courage.

you can kiss 100 frogs without saying a word so finding your princess is easy.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
                Or if that fails then rohypnol.

Comment

Working...
                X