• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is Tinder F******?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Tinder F******?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    What happened to the good old days of Alcohol and poor judgement aka (Beer Goggles)
    Or if that fails then rohypnol.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    What happened to the good old days of Alcohol and poor judgement aka (Beer Goggles)
    tinder increases the strike rate and reduces the need for dutch courage.

you can kiss 100 frogs without saying a word so finding your princess is easy.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    So internet dating, wow novel concept!!!
    The concept is old, the implementation is new... my understanding is it's more like a cross between regular internet dating and speed dating.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Does it work? If it's as crap as dating sites, think I'll just go for the quicker option of sticking the phone up my a*.
    On vibrate then ask your wife to call you?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Its more than that. You have an app on your phone and it tells you how far away your date is. You get pictures and if you like, and they like you, then you can meet.

Guy who sits next to me is a stud - he has 2 profiles setup for this.

Women basically want a long term relationship. The guys try to get as much NSA fun as they can. The old story - but a new twist on it.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Does it work? If it's as crap as dating sites, think I'll just go for the quicker option of sticking the phone up my a*.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    yep, with 10 million users and a value quoted in billions (though not by all).

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    having never used it I formed my opinion from proper papers

Tinder: the app that helps you meet people for sex | Life and style | The Guardian

Tinder: the casual sex app that makes us even more vain – Telegraph Blogs

and for some daily mail indignation it gives you cancer/ corrupts your daughters.

A girl of 13 told to strip naked on Tinder, UK's top dating app. So could this be YOUR daughter? | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    No idea what the hell you are talking about, what is Tinder?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I didn't think Tinder was quite the analogue of Grindr... more about finding people in your locale to date rather than simply find someone in the same bar wanting a quickie?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    blimey you lot had your head in the sands?

Tinder is an app a bit like Grindr (for the gay) showing close willing dates/hookups.

it amused me that a company that based its business on promoting random sex is about to be ripped apart by sex.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Aye, no clue at all as to why this tulip was trending in BBC news. It was the number one story in most popular last night so can only assume it is the American traffic causing it to rank. Don't know who they are and don't care.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Who?
    Someone I've never heard of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X