• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delivery information getting more detailed. LOL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your DPD driver Dave will be delivering your parcel between 0923 and 1023. Reply 1 to leave with a neighbour, 2 to deliver tomorrow, 3 to have him chuck it in a bin somewhere.

I do like their service actually. Although the other week I got a parcel by Royal Mail and before I'd even got back in the house with the parcel I'd already received an email informing me it was delivered - well done RM for once!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      Was it Amanda Hugenkiss?
      Nope It turned out to be a 14st hairy biker in high heels. I shouted through the door "No one is here, leave it with the neighbour"

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        Nope It turned out to be a 14st hairy biker in high heels. I shouted through the door "No one is here, leave it with the neighbour"
        It sounds like you've found Amanda Hugenkiss.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

He's still going

"Robert is currently making delivery number 36, you are delivery number 105."
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

You do know he only makes 100 deliveries a day max? Health and Safety.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              He's still going

"Robert is currently making delivery number 36, you are delivery number 105."
              The excitement is building. Any chance you can set up a Twitter feed?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

"Robert is currently on delivery no 104. You are next, no wait, he's run out of fuel. Your delivery will be with you tomorrow"

Comment

If only the Royal Mail did this.

"You are delivery number 2 of 10. Pat is just checking the envelopes to see if any contain money. He will be with you manana".

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    The excitement is building. Any chance you can set up a Twitter feed?
                    WZS

Please tell me that the item being delivered is something completely unimportant.

Comment

If Carling did delivery information...

Your delivery driver is Kylie, our 18 year old nymphomaniac. 36-24-36. She will be coming in 1 minute, 11 minutes, 21 minutes,....

Comment

Working...
                      X