• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One of us, one of us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    ooh very petty.

I would buy some high class freshly ground superb smelling coffee and milk and appropriate nicely decorative containers, good quality shiny stainless steel, with the label "Contractors Only".
    I would put bat tulip in their Nescafe (see Bucket List)

Comment

ooh very petty.

I would buy some high class freshly ground superb smelling coffee and milk and appropriate nicely decorative containers, good quality shiny stainless steel, with the label "Contractors Only".
      2 wrongs don't make a right.

Accept the situation for what it is with patience and move on calmly. Don't bite.

one day at a time

Comment

ooh very petty.

Where are you going to store all this when suddenly fridges and cupboards become "employees only"?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Where are you going to store all this when suddenly fridges and cupboards become "employees only"?
          You then order in your own cupboard and fridge, suitably labelled. And make them a teeny bit larger than the existing ones. And gold plated

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            You then order in your own cupboard and fridge, suitably labelled. And make them a teeny bit larger than the existing ones. And gold plated
            You're not bringing your own furniture into my premises.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

we had one of those at a clientco, they hadn't supplied one because there were few permies there.

when we left I took it with me. the permies who had been using it and the incomers were most upset. Teach them for outsourcing to ICTs.

I like working with good people its refreshing. Many of those are contractors
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Take over the MD's office and convert it to a butler's pantry, surely?

Comment

FFS, you are a contractor, buy your own forchrissakes, from free range, champagne and lobster drinking Norsk rødt fe cows milked tenderly by naked Norwegian fair maidens using their Molton Brown scented hands, gingerly caressing their sensitive udders, smoothly bottled without pasteurisation and sealed with a Scandinavian kiss.

And if you are worried about the permie filth getting their paws all over it, can I suggest the following label:

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Gold plated?

Good gracious me, solid gold, surely.
                    Don't want the permy low-lives scraping it off and selling it. The money they make might empower them to leave their tulipty jobs and compete with us as contractors!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      And if you are worried about the permie filth getting their paws all over it, can I suggest the following label:
                      Or just put the real stuff in the container.... (NSFW)

Comment

Working...
                      X