• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lanyards and door passes and stoopid people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just look on the bright side, sooner or later a fit lady will do the 'MS wave' at the barriers and it will make your day.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      just look on the bright side, sooner or later a fit lady will do the 'MS wave' at the barriers and it will make your day.
      The MS wave'...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        <casual sexism>

MS, this is how women have been getting doors opened for them since time immemorial.

</casual sexism>
        MS is not what you would called "stacked" I am lucky she gets anything flashing them around
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          The MS wave'...
          Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            This reminds me of a memorable night out when it was discovered one of the secretaries could open the pub firedoors using only her chest. I do miss those two.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              This reminds me of a memorable night out when it was discovered one of the secretaries could open the pub firedoors using only her chest. I do miss those two.
              To be fair, most women can do that if you're throwing them correctly
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                To be fair, most women can do that if you're throwing them correctly
                This was the Hairy Lemon in Halifax. You don't throw the women in there

Comment

Very true I must concede that point.

Big post count today New gig keeping you busy ??
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Or, for the avoidance of doubt, pull them. <shudders>

Comment

Working...
                    X