• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1/3rd to be 'non white

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That wasn't the question you asked... can you rephrase exactly what type of conflicts count, and in what exact time periods?
    We're having a chat. Chill out.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

The Yugoslav civil wars and the current Ukranian crisis are interesting as they are post WW2 European conflicts in countries without mass immigration.
      I have not said that immigration is the main cause of all conflicts. I have specifically said above that divisions within nations take all forms, ethnic, religious, political and class and that mass immigration without requiring integration is but one of many means of creating such divisions. The Ukranian situation (which I also mentioned) and Yugoslavia are in fact perfect examples of what I mean, of unworkable nations that attempted to impose a single society on people of very disparate views. They simply cannot work. Iraq is another example of a nation where there is huge violence between disparate groups, Sunni, Shia and Kurdish, now that unity is no longer imposed by a dictator.

By allowing in many people with different views on major issues, or who do not succeed and will be resentful, we are moving in the direction of those nations and creating conflicts we never needed to have.

I'm afraid I have to give up here as you are clearly arguing with an imaginary someone else and cannot grasp a point.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        We're having a chat. Chill out.
        Then switch to PM or phone him up.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Then switch to PM or phone him up.
          I may have been a little squiffy last night. I would apologise if it were not in contravention of CUK Rule 1.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

I wouldn't ask you to do that.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I wouldn't ask you to do that.
              Good, as that would be in contravention of Rule 9.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Working...
              X