• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dressing to please your man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Once women get in a long term relationship their libido halves. For men it stays the same.

There again, half of nothing is nothing. sex is the penalty women pay to be in a relationship with a man.
    You have a very bleak and depressing outlook on life.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
      She always used to like me in a pair of oily dungarees after I'd been doing a bit of maintenance on me mowers.

Doesn't seem to cut the mustard any more.
      Try bleeding the radiators instead!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        You have a very bleak and depressing outlook on life.
        It was a joke. The fact you think it was serious says alot about your married life. Let me pop round and sort your mrs out as you clearly don't know where the on/off buttons are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Try bleeding the radiators instead!
          Prefrably in the local DFS. While licking the chutney spoon and watch a gladiator film.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
            When we first married I used to get stockings and sussies, crotchless panties and it was all topped off with a nice little teddy.
            And what did your wife get?
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I tried donning a Man U shirt and Wayne Rooney mask to get his attention, but it didn't work.
              That is because he is a city fan?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                That is because he is a city fan?
                Are they not the same thing?
                Last edited by mudskipper; 30 April 2014, 14:17.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  It was a joke. The fact you think it was serious says alot about your married life. Let me pop round and sort your mrs out as you clearly don't know where the on/off buttons are.
                  How does my taking your barrage of bleak and cynical.comments (as this is hardly the first is it) at face value say anything about my (not married btw) life? Your obession with other peoples partners says rather a lot about yours....
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

When Mrs P wants to go and buy sexy underwear and high heel shoes, that's fine because it's our money.

I therefore think her reaction was totally unreasonable when she came home to find me wearing our clothes.

Comment

apparently its having kids that ruins it

Having children is main reason to commit adultery for 82% of male cheaters | Mail Online

Most new parents will agree that despite the joy they bring, having children can be stressful.

Lack of sleep, financial pressure and a shift in family dynamics are all troubles that many experience and overcome with a new baby, but it seems for some, this stress can radiate into their romantic relationship, resulting in men becoming more likely to stray.

A survey of more than 5,000 cheating men reveals that 78 per cent of the respondents are in their first marriage, and that 82 per cent of them began to be unfaithful after having children.
                      most of the comments come from burning Bras.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X