• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dressing to please your man"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    sligthly off topic - a woman I used to work with always wore stockings and suspenders

regardless of whether she was wearing trousers, skirts, shorts etc etc

this for me just seemed a bit weird..

what do the 'ladies' of the board think? weird or not?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by zoco View Post
    PANTIES, please!

Pants, when being applied to a lady's smalls, has to be the most unsexy word in the English language.
    Alas, I didn't write the script. Take it up with Stephen Moffat.

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I think this scene from Coupling sums it up:

Patrick: Julia's pants... are they really tiny?
    Jeff: You could accidentally swallow three whole pairs in one go!
    Patrick: Jeff?
    Jeff: Yeah?
    Patrick: They spread.
    Jeff: What?
    Patrick: Pants. They spread, and grow.
    Steve: Experts can determine the age of a relationship from pants spreadage alone.
    Patrick: You start off with that sexy little thong...
    Steve: And one day you're looking at the makings of a decent sized trampoline.
    PANTIES, please!

Pants, when being applied to a lady's smalls, has to be the most unsexy word in the English language.

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Whats a civvy girl ?
    Not a WG.

Plenty more here http://www.ukpunting.com/
    Last edited by zoco; 30 April 2014, 15:36.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Once women get in a long term relationship their libido halves. For men it stays the same.

There again, half of nothing is nothing. sex is the penalty women pay to be in a relationship with a man.
    Once women get in a long term relationship their libido disappears
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    FTFY
    Chaps, I don't mean this in a nasty way, but I haven't had this experience and I've been with the same woman for 20 years. Her libido is intact, as is mine. Have you had a chat with her to find out why she seems less interested in sex? Or was she actually not all that fired up when you met?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Once women get in a long term relationship their libido disappears. For men it stays the same.

There again, half of nothing is nothing. sex is the penalty women pay to be in a relationship with a man.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Great programme!
    One of my favourites. In fact, I've just put that episode on in the background while I "work"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Whats a civvy girl ?
    I'm guessing not a 'Working Girl' or in the Forces.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I don't know about you lot but my Missus is becoming increasingly slovenly in her evening attire.

When we first married I used to get stockings and sussies, crotchless panties and it was all topped off with a nice little teddy. Used to get me right in the mood

Nowadays she pulls off her crop top and whips off her Adidas track suit bottoms expecting me to be ready for action. And when I complain she tells me I'm being sexist. Must be something to do with those women she's been mixing with at Frome Sisters 4 Palestine.

That said, I don't reckon many civvy girls wear stockings any more. Reckon it's to to with being under the jackboot of these 4th generation feminists.

Does your Missus dress for you?
    Whats a civvy girl ?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Steve: Experts can determine the age of a relationship from pants spreadage alone.
    Great programme!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    When we first married I used to get stockings and sussies, crotchless panties and it was all topped off with a nice little teddy.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    apparently its having kids that ruins it

Having children is main reason to commit adultery for 82% of male cheaters | Mail Online

most of the comments come from burning Bras.
    I think really what this should say is that 82% of men who have cheated on their wives and were backed into a corner and had to give a reason used the kids as an excuse for the fact they would fu<k the hole in a donut if given half a chance.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Could have at least chosen somebody who didn't like like a British Bulldog!
    She's a professional Wayne lookalike IRL.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Now I can see it MS :

https://home.bt.com/images/david-mel...0226142736.jpg

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    apparently its having kids that ruins it

Having children is main reason to commit adultery for 82% of male cheaters | Mail Online

Most new parents will agree that despite the joy they bring, having children can be stressful.

Lack of sleep, financial pressure and a shift in family dynamics are all troubles that many experience and overcome with a new baby, but it seems for some, this stress can radiate into their romantic relationship, resulting in men becoming more likely to stray.

A survey of more than 5,000 cheating men reveals that 78 per cent of the respondents are in their first marriage, and that 82 per cent of them began to be unfaithful after having children.
    most of the comments come from burning Bras.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X