• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six-year-old schoolboy suspended for having Mini Cheddars in his lunchbox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Seemed easy to beat when I played it at chess
    Yes well they aren't as smart as turnips
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Yes well they aren't as smart as turnips
      True, I lost to one of those
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        True, I lost to one of those
        Apparently Swedes are pretty good as well

Magnus Carlsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: bollocks, he's from Norway. Still, lets not let that spoil the joke...
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

He's been expelled

I told you there was more to this story than the moaning parents were telling.

Him AND his brother have now been expelled.

Boy, 6, suspended for taking Mini Cheddars to school, now EXPELLED | Mail Online

The school has insisted a pupil was not excluded 'for just having Mini Cheddars in their lunchbox' but because there had been a 'persistent and deliberate breach of school policy, such as bringing in crisps, biscuits, sausage rolls, mini sausages, scotch eggs and similar'.
          The school also said the decision was taken because of 'the parent school relationship suffering an irretrievable breakdown' due to 'misrepresentations in the local and national media that were both wholly inaccurate and grossly misleading, abusive language being used towards staff, and other inappropriate actions being taken that were designed to damage the school’s reputation'.
          Sounds pretty clear cut now the facts are actually coming out.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 5 February 2014, 15:12.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Well I, for one, am surprised
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

I'm not TBH.

Comment

Definitely. Persistent and deliberate mini sausage infringements - the kid is lucky to escape prison.
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Definitely. Persistent and deliberate mini sausage infringements - the kid is lucky to escape prison.
                  I could murder a sausage roll. Does that make me a bad person?

Comment

No, murdering it would be OK. Systematic culling of scotch eggs and sausage rolls is needed, reintroducing hunting is the clear way forward.
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      No, murdering it would be OK. Systematic culling of scotch eggs and sausage rolls is needed, reintroducing hunting is the clear way forward.
                      I shall break out the beagles.

Are pork pies a protected species?

Comment

Working...
                      X