• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance we can get a more detailed explanation for Malcolm Buggeridge;s exclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Any chance we can get a more detailed explanation for Malcolm Buggeridge;s exclusion.
      You want to learn from his mistakes, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        You want to learn from his mistakes, eh?
        I want him to learn from his mistakes.

Comment

I want him to learn from his mistakes.
          You can't teach DoggyStyles new tricks...

Comment

"Breaching the warning that if sockie becomes a problem, they're out."

A few things jump out here, I don't know where in the forum he was a problem so I have no insight to the correctness of the decision. It is hard to have faith in a blind process,

People with multiple accounts face different rules on their accounts. So again moderation rules made up on the fly

The ad hoc manner in which a rule was created for him in a warning,

Comment

He was a very dull sockie from a long line of dull sockies from TykeMerc - it was not even funny, hope next one will get banned on sight.

Comment

He was a very dull sockie from a long line of dull sockies from TykeMerc - it was not even funny, hope next one will get banned on sight.
                I don't know why they aren't. They all end exactly the same way.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Dull sockies should be taken to a small room with a small stapler and be given the opportunity to repent.

Great sockies should be given a protected status, I wold award Buggerlugs a CUK medal

Comment

Dull sockies should be taken to a small room with a small stapler and be given the opportunity to repent.
                    He can still repent...

Comment

Great sockies should be given a protected status, I wold award Buggerlugs a CUK medal
                      sasguru was a great sockie, maybe MarillionFan, but that's about it - even DimPrawn does not make the cut.

Comment

Working...
                      X