• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well the crap he posts on here, he's well on his way
    You have some serious self-esteem issues man!

Comment

A couple of good bannings is always good for morale.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        That's made me think... If you had an infinite number of FLCs and an infinite number of bowls of alphabet pasta, how long would it take for them to "pass" the complete works of Shakespeare?
        You thought??? Did it hurt?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          You thought??? Did it hurt?
          It doesn't tend to, so give it a go some time.

Comment

There should be an offical thread for 'Thread closure Right to reply' given the bumper crop recently.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              There should be an offical thread for 'Thread closure Right to reply' given the bumper crop recently.
              I think they get closed because they've become tedious, abusive or just completely off topic. Better to let them die rather that re-highlight them in a thread closed thread IMO.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thing is some of the remarks toward the end then get left unchallenged. I've gone to quote and respond before now and the thread has been closed before I hit the button. There should perhaps be a warning before hand? Not that going off topic has ever stopped anyone in General for a while now.

Comment

Start one and see if it gets closed

Thing is some of the remarks toward the end then get left unchallenged. I've gone to quote and respond before now and the thread has been closed before I hit the button. There should perhaps be a warning before hand? Not that going off topic has ever stopped anyone in General for a while now.
                  WGAS
                  Last edited by Old Greg; 10 August 2016, 14:22.

Comment

WGAS
                    Well I do (even in General) when blatant lies are told and there's no way to rebuke it. I guess if you're one of the 'winners' it wouldn't matter eh?

Comment

Well I do (even in General) when blatant lies are told and there's no way to rebuke it. I guess if you're one of the 'winners' it wouldn't matter eh?
                      I can honestly say no one lies in General.

HTH
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X