• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Swiss moderator
    Interesting demography:

"The Federal Statistical Office reported the religious demographics as of 2013 as follows (based on the resident population older than 15 years): 70.0% ±0.4% Christian (including 38.0% ±0.2% Roman Catholic, 26.1% ±0.2% Reformed, 5.8% ±0.1% other), 22.2% ±0.2% nonreligious, 5.1% ±0.1% Muslim, 0.25% ±0.02% Jewish, 1.32% ±0.04% other religions."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Switzerland
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Why ban someone for 20 days? Is there some religious significance to that?

Or did NAT roll a 5, cojak a 4 and they multiplied?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Why ban someone for 20 days? Is there some religious significance to that?

Or did NAT roll a 5, cojak a 4 and they multiplied?
        Seems a bit harsh.
        The guy is a total twunt and talks rubbish, but couldn't see the reason for the ban, unless I missed the "bad" posts.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Seems a bit harsh.
          The guy is a total twunt and talks rubbish, but couldn't see the reason for the ban, unless I missed the "bad" posts.
          There are far worse on CUK. Sassy and Old Greg in particular.

Often the bad posts are deleted.....

Comment

There are far worse on CUK. Sassy and Old Greg in particular.

Often the bad posts are deleted.....
            Have had a few of mine deleted and they haven't really been controversial.
            I guess it's all part and parcel of the joyful activity of forum moderation
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I did not read any of the thread and only read this last post, but it seems to me the Zionist loving, so called impartial Swiss moderator has stamped his Jack Boot all over CUK again.

Unban whoever was banned. Bloody Nazis.
              +1 The police state is alive and well on CUK. You may not agree with what NWP2C is saying (and he does talk a lot of bollox granted) but to just ban him for 20 days means you've lost the argument already.
              Seems like any criticism of Israel makes you a racist when nothing could be further from the truth.

By the way I think Israeli dates are not as sweet as Palestinian ones = a criticism of Israel = anti-semitic = 7 day ban? What a joke...

Comment

Clearly over-zealous bigotry is alive and well in the masses. Or has Ken Livingstone created a few sockies?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  +1 The police state is alive and well on CUK. You may not agree with what NWP2C is saying (and he does talk a lot of bollox granted) but to just ban him for 20 days means you've lost the argument already.
                  Seems like any criticism of Israel makes you a racist when nothing could be further from the truth.

By the way I think Israeli dates are not as sweet as Palestinian ones = a criticism of Israel = anti-semitic = 7 day ban? What a joke...
                  Fair point.

I got 7 day ban for exploring the topic of Islam and terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Clearly over-zealous bigotry is alive and well in the masses. Or has Ken Livingstone created a few sockies?
                    I still struggle to see what Ken Livingstone has done wrong. MrsBP referred to "vague whiff of anti-Jewish".

Seems to me its media, trying everything they can to beat Labour up, clutching at straws. They must be really frightened of Corbyn.

Comment

I still struggle to see what Ken Livingstone has done wrong. MrsBP referred to "vague whiff of anti-Jewish".

Seems to me its media, trying everything they can to beat Labour up, clutching at straws. They must be really frightened of Corbyn.
                      Corbyn is anti elite boomer media banker politico types that have raped London for all it is worth.

London today is like Ancient Rome. With a few rich slave owners and thousands of slaves.

Comment

Working...
                      X