• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    post deleted.
    Really??? Damn I could get used to this!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      This thread is about your right to reply to the ban. Not the tedious topic that caused the ban. Take it elsewhere else I'll be dishing out some bans and they won't be namby pamby NAT type ones...
      Are you some sort of Mod community support officer (MCSO). If so I don't think you have the power of arrest banning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Are you some sort of Mod community support officer (MCSO). If so I don't think you have the power of arrest banning.
        Shhhhhhhhh
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Plastic power > no power for NLUK.
          Don't forget that NLYUK runs the show at his gaff.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I hope not. I'm in his black list.

Comment

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczxwCSt1F8&sns=em
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Maybe you need to call me fick.
                There is no "Maybe" about it.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  If you start getting annoyed by the posters who annoy him and show this, you will be moved from his Hostile list to his Core Group Negative list or Neutral But Not Hostile list so you will be safe.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In preparation for NAT's ban hammer.

I thought I was being funny

Another important element of the legislation is that contractual terms seeking to prevent or restrict the making of parodies permitted under this exception are ‘unenforceable’ in law. In other words, the parody exception cannot be overridden by contract. This means that you may still be able to make a parody of something, even if other terms and conditions imposed by a platform owner or publisher would otherwise restrict your use of the underlying source material.
                    Last edited by SimonMac; 18 April 2016, 12:13.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      In preparation for NAT's ban hammer.

I thought I was being funny
                      Thing is - it ain't you taking the risk.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X