• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Because we did it before the mods got pissed off Because we are all friends in the real world and are scared of pissing each other off as our chances of finding a contract through them would be drained
    FTFY

Comment

Mods - I am not whinging, just answering questions / insults thrown at me. Just to be clear ! Last read, one doesn't have to make sense in General.

Try reading the rules, and if you have trouble understanding them, I know a primary school teacher who would be happy to help you out. For a small fee...Plus my commission...
      The unofficial ones? I am meeting BP for lunch today to get a KT on the unofficial rules.

Comment

Because we did it before the mods got pissed off
        Are you suggesting there is a time when they are not pissed off?

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        The unofficial ones? I am meeting BP for lunch today to get a KT on the unofficial rules.
        I thought I was meeting Dallas?

Anyway, the rules are completely transparent. Just input the wind speed direction, football results and the last time the mod got laid. It is then easy.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Anyway, the rules are completely transparent. Just input the wind speed direction, football results and the last time the mod got laid. It is then easy.....

Sometimes I wonder if this place is just one big game of Mornington Crescent.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Are you sure you haven't forgotten something?

What about the number of pies MF ate last night ?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Sometimes I wonder if this place is just one big game of bunga bunga .
              FTFY

Comment

FTFY
                Who is bringing the polish hookers?

Comment

Are you suggesting there is a time when they are not pissed off?
                  Certainly, get a few drinks in Cojak and she is a riot
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Certainly, get a few drinks in Cojak and she is a riot
                    And I bet you have the pictures to prove it.

Comment

FTFY
                      Most of us who know each other in real life understand there is often a big difference between someone's online personality and how people act in real life.

Most people think MF is a twunt, but MudSkipper has assured us IRL he is quite civil
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X