• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I thank, wholeheartedly, for the excellent moderation carried out concerning my recent ban...

I was wondering why mentioning a song title, post now deleted, link to page below, resulted in a ban and the name of the song artist above it, didn't?

I would have thought "protecting the CUK from a possible injunction" would be impartial.

But guess not, eh, NAT?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2240581
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      May I thank, wholeheartedly, for the excellent moderation carried out concerning my recent ban...

I was wondering why mentioning a song title, post now deleted, link to page below, resulted in a ban and the name of the song artist above it, didn't?

I would have thought "protecting the CUK from a possible injunction" would be impartial.

But guess not, eh, NAT?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2240581
      Are you after another day off bud?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Are you after another day off bud?
        Facts are facts, dear boy.

I was also wondering why those posts were still there, maybe injunctions only occur on song titles, or I have the wrong sense of humour?
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Facts are facts, dear boy.

I was also wondering why those posts were still there, maybe injunctions only occur on song titles, or I have the wrong sense of humour?
          ^This and a very light skin. What are you? A softie southern Chunt?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            ^This and a very light skin. What are you? A softie southern Chunt?
            Not presently white, currently dark as you like, sun's barbaric here.
            Guilty, as charged, on the other 2 counts though
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I love cojak! MartinS permabanned! That is one of two on my ignore list gone!

I am going to party like its 1999.....

Comment

To be clear, I have no objection to the rhinos having my £20.

I do have an objection to some posting a link to someone else's justgiving page, complete with back story.

I generally will donate if someone posts a link. Don't turn me into a cynical, horrible person

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  To be clear, I have no objection to the rhinos having my £20.

I do have an objection to some posting a link to someone else's justgiving page, complete with back story.

I generally will donate if someone posts a link. Don't turn me into a cynical, horrible person
                  We know Dear. Which is why I permabanned the little scroat.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I am a cynical, horrible person. Can I blame the he cretinous one and get him permabanned?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I am a cynical, horrible person. Can I blame the he cretinous one and get him permabanned?
                      He just called himself a loser for finding 10 Euros in his wallet ....

Comment

Working...
                      X