• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Last time I had a 9 it was from a German girl.
    wrong hole?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Last time I had a 9 it was from a German girl.
      Bet you wish you'd had the 6 to go with it...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I work in Sales. You never take no for an answer.
        You don't work in feck-all, do you? 😎
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          You don't work in feck-all, do you? 😎
          Who fancies a game of "slap the Frenchie"? Londres, ffs, even the local pole-chokers can spell London. Well, maybe not all of them, but I blame Lily Allen...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Sorry mate, wrong there. That obnoxious troll FLC was a sockie...
            You obviously have access to information not available to us.

Oh, and btw:
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

PM from Bee....

Originally posted by Bee
              Go back to the Grammar School cuse your English is terrible.
              That's me told
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh dear. Churchill perm banned. That on top of AtW and Sasguru.

Each poster with a July 2005 join date, for which for you newbies is when this (the 3rd) CUK forum was migrated from the 2nd (which is archived on Yuku) and the previous lost.

Churchill was an original poster on that site, almost 20 years ago. He was a racist, Jew hating, Northern sexist moronic bully. But he was our racist, Jew Hating, Northern sexist moronic bully.

Farewell Churchill, the world has changed and you can no longer call a spade a spade unless it is infact a garden implement used for digging.

Will the last poster please turn out the lights.

Maybe SupremeSpod...
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Oh dear. Churchill perm banned. That on top of AtW and Sasguru.

Each poster with a July 2005 join date, for which for you newbies is when this (the 3rd) CUK forum was migrated from the 2nd (which is archived on Yuku) and the previous lost.

Churchill was an original poster on that site, almost 20 years ago. He was a racist, Jew hating, Northern sexist moronic bully. But he was our racist, Jew Hating, Northern sexist moronic bully.

Farewell Churchill, the world has changed and you can no longer call a spade a spade unless it is infact a garden implement used for digging.

Will the last poster please turn out the lights.

Maybe SupremeSpod...
                  This place sucks. The mods are chunts of the lowest order.

Comment

He'll be back
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I read what he wrote and no way did that deserve a permaban. What gives? Mods trying to make an example of him ? FLC got away with it for a long time, nothing was done. Bring back Churchill!
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X