• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    So wetti has gone. Outted as a sockie troll. I am sure I reported him in prof forums but nothing was done. It would be interesting to know if he passed a sockie check then if so why? The process must be broken surely?
    You mean there's actually a process?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      You mean there's actually a process?
      Well.. Erm.. I thought at least IP checks and the like. I know it's not too hard for spoof but seems a lot of effort to go to just to troll a forum for 16 posts. Surely they either don't bother or slip up from to time and that? Probably got that wrong as usual.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        The only issue with the Mods on this forum is that they haven't banned this wankstain calling itself Bee.
        Well I assumed that ours mod were at least reading the threads before banning but I was wrong.

When FLC was banned I made a comment about him and Bee answered it telling me to F Off & carried on the argument. I then called them out as his sockie and mentioned about looking like a duck. I then assumed this sockie was toast.

Surprised when I went back the next day to quote it, it was no longer there. Obviously Bee thought better of it and wanted to keep this sockie a bit longer.

So the proof was removed and now we've got to put up with this crap a little longer because our two male mods are scared of making a mistake & being overruled by Admin again.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Well I assumed that ours mod were at least reading the threads before banning but I was wrong.
          I assumed they threw a 6....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I assumed they threw a 6....
            I doubt it. Nat can't count that high, meanwhile WGAS sniggers like Beavis everytime Cojak says 'six' so they stopped doing it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I doubt it. Nat can't count that high, meanwhile WGAS sniggers like Beavis everytime Cojak says 'six' so they stopped doing it.
              Huh?

Comment

wonderful mental picture

here they are getting to the mods annual do.

As you can see Cojak is in the lead on the road and the other two took the rocket.

Not sure who invited Shaunboy & Scooter in the rock mobile.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Cojak and I have not stopped doing it.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Surprised when I went back the next day to quote it, it was no longer there. Obviously Bee thought better of it and wanted to keep this sockie a bit longer.

So the proof was removed and now we've got to put up with this crap a little longer because our two male mods are scared of making a mistake & being overruled by Admin again.
                    Bee is not a sockie.
                    FLC was not a sockie, although he may have posted as a different user before registering as FLC.

Your desire to call people out as sockies is duly noted.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Bee is not a sockie.
                      FLC was not a sockie, although he may have posted as a different user before registering as FLC.

Your desire to call people out as sockies is duly noted.
                      I thought calling people out as sickies was a bannable offence?
                      Or is that only when the wind is from the NE?

Comment

Working...
                      X