• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    But eek wants PC to be banned...
    I don't think that's necessarily true. But it would be nice to see people post in the appropriate forums occasionally.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I don't think that's necessarily true. But it would be nice to see people post in the appropriate forums occasionally.
      No, Three people used a particular word, two people have been banned for doing so, 1 hasn't....

While PC should be perma-banned for being a muppet (see Brillo's bankruptcy thread) and bringing contracting into disrepute (every other post he's made), that isn't my current annoyance with him remaining on the forum....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        But eek wants PC to be banned...
        That's because Eek is a toadying, Grima Wormtongue, lickspittling, teachers pet arse licker.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It would address a worrying new trend.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Gollum. Gollum. Gollum.
            FTFY
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              No, Three people used a particular word, two people have been banned for doing so, 1 hasn't....

While PC should be perma-banned for being a muppet (see Brillo's bankruptcy thread) and bringing contracting into disrepute (every other post he's made), that isn't my current annoyance with him remaining on the forum....
              Did you use the "report this post" option?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Did you use the "report this post" option?
                nope as Admin noticed it.....

I think he then got confused (let's be honest it doesn't take much)...

<--- Look cake <----

Comment

Sorry to interrupt the thread - but I don't want PC banned. And I think I should have a say in it.

He apologized and, IMO, thats the end of it.

Apologies - please get back to arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    That's because Eek is a toadying, Grima Wormtongue, lickspittling, teachers pet arse licker.
                    meh.... But see my comment above, its the inconsistency I dislike here

Comment

PG used it in a context where he clearly knew what it meant, and it was very offensive. Sas used it like a kid in the playground, then apologised, asked to be banned, and in the same post as his apology used it again. PC used it in response to sas's post, and is clearly just a prize pillock.

Comment

Working...
                      X