• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking immigration hysteria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solution is simple. Persistent dole bludgers should swap places with refugees.

I'd rather have a few thousand hard working Syrians fleeing chemical attacks who are prepared to work, and send Vicky Pollard and chums over to Damascus to figure out WTF just happened.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      I'm afraid not.

And I'm on my local branch committee.
      If I were a betting man and it were somehow shown a majority intended voting on ukip then the Yes vote in Scotland would be in the bag.

Perhaps many ukip supporters don't play chess. However it could be one of those times when they should reconsider. The Eton class of 84 are about to checkmate the country into oblivion and nobody seems to care.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Is now the wrong time to say I'm a UKIP member?
        OK interesting.

How would you respond to my assertion that a vote for UKIP simply splits the Tory vote thereby letting Labour in. My assumption being that you don't want Labour in and would prefer the Tories to Labour.

Because let's be honest, with our FPP system, every vote doesn't count so tactical voting is important.

I might be tempted to vote UKIP in the EU elections to give Cameron a bloody nose, but not in a general election. That would be crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          The Eton class of 84 are about to checkmate the country into oblivion and nobody seems to care.
          What ARE you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            What ARE you on about?
            Our glorious leader presiding over the potential break of the country who has the popularity of a hibernating dormouse in the unused basement apartment in baker street graduated from Eton in 84.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Is now the wrong time to say I'm a UKIP member?
              It's always the wrong time.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Our glorious leader presiding over the potential break of the country who has the popularity of a hibernating dormouse in the unused basement apartment in baker street graduated from Eton in 84.
                Ah, so you're against Scottish independence? Is that it? And worried that he's not doing enough to prevent it?

Personally I'm in favour so I don't see the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  send Vicky Pollard and chums over to Damascus to figure out WTF just happened.
                  So that is what Stacey Dooley is doing?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I disagree with the bits that focus pick pockets coming our way, to make use of our welfare state etc.
                    But the Express/Mail etc are not saying all immigrants are like that, this is just a lefty invention. That article specifically says that only 15% of Romanians currently here do not have a job and bases its calculations, quite reasonably, on that figure.

The real point is that ONLY those who are an substantial asset to the British population should be here at all and that means those whose economic activity will raise the GDP per capita of the existing British population by sufficient amount to outweighs the many downsides of pressures on land, schools, housing, infrastructure, cost of dealing with foreign languages and cultures etc etc. Doubtful if that includes anyone with earnings potential of less than £40k+.

We do not have a duty to others from nations who have not contributed to our own. When people accuse the right wing papers of slurs by mentioning some asylum seeker in an 1m house or whatever they are ignoring the fact that it is legitimate to do so until such utter abuses of the British taxpayer are stopped. It should not be happening, not even once.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Ah, so you're against Scottish independence? Is that it? And worried that he's not doing enough to prevent it?

Personally I'm in favour so I don't see the problem.
                      I don't live there don't have an opinion. Those like many who wanted to be successful left the UK long ago. The referendum from my point for view is a continuation of the devolution process that only seems to highlight how little people in Scotland, and the North of England have in common with the South.

The north and south have little to say to each other these days so a referendum on independence makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X