• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whites only flights!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arabs and pakis should be kicked out of UK and Europe

You are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz
      the sooner the better !
      nobody would welcome djihadists thugs in his own house. the arrogancy of the british muslim council goes also overboard.
      they are no more welcome. it should be clear to everyone
      Racist scum like you should be kicked out.

Comment

I have always laughed at almost every insensitive post that I have read here in the past however the one from
        Originally Posted by sappatz
        the sooner the better !
        nobody would welcome djihadists thugs in his own house. the arrogancy of the british muslim council goes also overboard.
        they are no more welcome. it should be clear to everyone
        is bang out of order, pure and plain racism. WTF

Comment

In CUK ecosystem sappatz plays role of the lowest possible common denominator - 0.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            In CUK ecosystem sappatz plays role of the lowest possible common denominator - 0.

we know you mean highest common factor...

Comment

arabs

you dont know what you are speaking about. Sometimes the truth need to be told.
              arabs or pakis it does not matter, they are mostly here for djihad and other hostile acts : they dont belong here.
              not all muslims are hostile to the west however, kurds for example
              Arabs, on the other side... (there are even some christian arabs to defend the hezbollah...)

Comment

I have to say, I think this is the way its going.

Maybe you do have to use a brushstroke. Maybe all Pakastanis should be kicked out. Maybe all British Pakastanis should be kicked out???

Oh hang on. What about Christian Pakastanis? Just the Muslim ones?

Interesting itsnt it?

That aint racism, that's one very clever, truthful speaking chap.

If the London bombings are'nt Rivers of Blood, then I dont know what is!!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I usually have you down as the most rational member of CUK atw, but when religion is an issue you become one of the least rational. Chico at least can claim the advantage of faith which one cannot really quarrel with, but anyone positively asserting that god does not exist can claim no such advantage. There is no proof for non-existence and for those claiming rationality, atheism must be a matter of weighing up the probabilities and making a pragmatic choice. Your general "how can god exist when he permits such terrible things" is (most atypically) positively drivelling.

I agree with propertycrash and Chico, Check out just what Islamic "freedom" really means throughout the world. Look at the laws in Islamic countries, even in so called moderate states like Malaysia or Indonesia, not only is there no true freedom for non-Muslims but what there is is disappearing very rapidly indeed. This creed truly is the new fascism. And no, I do not mean that its adherents are equivalent to fascists, many are perfectly decent, but basic human decency of the majority has never stopped any malign creed throughout history. It is the religion that is the problem.

As for sappatz's remarks, I certainly do not agree with demonising any particular section of the population, most people are broadly the same underneath. But strip the problem down to its bare logic, dress it up in more acceptable terms if you like. But he has hit the nail on the head as to where the threat to our freedoms actually lies.

PS Agree with bagpuss too. I believe the "war on terror" is real, but not idiotic goverenment actions that do nothing to further it and will only drum up more recruits among the previously moderate. Iraq was plain crazy.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 12 August 2006, 21:08.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz
                    you dont know what you are speaking about. Sometimes the truth need to be told.
                    arabs or pakis it does not matter, they are mostly here for djihad and other hostile acts : they dont belong here.
                    not all muslims are hostile to the west however, kurds for example
                    Arabs, on the other side... (there are even some christian arabs to defend the hezbollah...)
                    So why don't you piss of back to the lice infested hole from which you crawled.

Comment

I grew up in Leicester and many of my friends were Indians, many of whom were born in Uganda. I've worked with people from all over the world, and I've worked with many Muslims and the racism on this site is sickening.

I'll give you some examples of the extremists that I've met. One Muslim colleague, born in Pakistan, spends his weekends working in local hospices. Another Muslim colleague, organised relief aid for the victims of the earthquake in Pakistan. She then brought in some food for everyone at work who had contributed. And another one established a charity to funnel aid to children in Afghanistan after he saw the devastation wrought by the war, and the various regimes. (His father, a government minister, was murdered by the Russians during the Russian occupation.) A pretty evil lot aren't they? All the Muslims that I know are no different from anyone else. Just ordinary people.

No wonder attacks on Muslims are becoming a serious issue in this country.

Comment

Working...
                      X