• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calorie Counting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Was looking for the Fit/Fat Club thread but couldn't find it as the search is still fubar but found this one instead
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...t-club-61.html

First result on the Google search "site: forums.contractoruk.com fat club"

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Holy thread resurrection Batman!
      I was certainly surprised to see this thread!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...t-club-61.html

First result on the Google search "site: forums.contractoruk.com fat club"

If I have to go to a second site to search the first something is broke!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Holy thread resurrection Fatman!
          FTFY.

I was reading an article just yesterday, about Christian Bale, he put on a bit too much weight for his Batman role back in the day and was known as Fatman on the set for a while.

His weight transformations over the years have been insane. The skinnky one in the top right is from the machinist in 2004 and the the one on the bottom right is from Batman begins just six months later!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHRISTIAN-BALE-300x300.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	4187250

Comment

Terrible image but Rob McElhenney did quite well for Always Sunny in Philadelphia, extremes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	40074803_576494992767263_282635322620222007_n.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	4187262
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X