• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If you want to know what being judged is like (and I can absolutely guarantee you it will happen) let us have this debate after you have had a year mixing with the mothers at the school gates.
    Most of them think I am a **** for getting up early, working really long days and getting home late, or even worse, working away from home.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Can't be bothered to read all this thread - but the McCanns - why didn't they take their nanny with them on holiday like normal people? A whole lot of grief would have been avoided.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

If only we'd had you here earlier we could have saved all this discussion - you've nailed it Sas!

Although then we'd run into "I would never leave my children with a nanny" tirades I expect.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Can't be bothered to read all this thread - but the McCanns - why didn't they take their nanny with them on holiday like normal people? A whole lot of grief would have been avoided.
          Also where was the child's bodyguard? It doesn't mention it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            Also where was the child's bodyguard? It doesn't mention it anywhere.
            But then what if the bodyguard was a nonce?

BP.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Oh dear, this whole thing's gone over your head hasn't it duckie?

Still, it's no surprise to see you side with the trolls, bullies generally stick together after all. You're a nasty piece of work... the duck would probably make a better dad too.

Speaking of hypocrisy, as you brought it up in the other thread, it's pretty hypocritical to get your big fat nose out of joint when asked to keep it out of other peoples' discussions and then ask those people to add you to their ignore list. I suggest if you don't like the things I post that maybe you should ignore me, rather than the other way round. But the truth is you like having something to be spiteful and angry about, isn't it?
              This is an open forum and as such I'll contribute when, where and how I please.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                This is an open forum and as such I'll contribute when, where and how I please.
                May I ask will these contributions include any more ducks?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  But then what if the bodyguard was a nonce?

BP.
                  Fire your bodyguard management person.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Most of them think I am a **** for getting up early, working really long days and getting home late, or even worse, working away from home.
                    Why the need to add "for getting up early, working really long days and getting home late, or even worse, working away from home"?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

they think you're a [something] for providing for your family?
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X