• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Though a duck would probably make for a more pleasant conversationalist.
    Considering the bile you've been spouting today and your feeble attempts at twisting peoples words I find that comment rather ironic. Do yourself a favour and put me on your ignore list you prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Considering the bile you've been spouting today and your feeble attempts at twisting peoples words I find that comment rather ironic. Do yourself a favour and put me on your ignore list you prick.
      Not a happy little duck?

Comment

Though a duck would probably make for a more pleasant conversationalist.
        A bloke on my parkrun talks to the ducks. "Hello ducky" and a wave every time he runs past one. And no, he's not running with a kid.

Comment

Alan Border was belligerent, he just couldn't operate without having an argument going: If no one sledged him at the crease, if they ignored him, he started picking arguments, illogically, with anyone close, just to get someone to argue with him, so he could keep in an aggressive mood whilst batting, so to focus more. I never liked Alan Border.

Comment

Prove what? You can't even string a logical argument together without resorting to insults.
            I find that comment rather ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              A bloke on my parkrun talks to the ducks. "Hello ducky" and a wave every time he runs past one. And no, he's not running with a kid.
              He sounds quackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
                Alan Border was belligerent, he just couldn't operate without having an argument going: If no one sledged him at the crease, if they ignored him, he started picking arguments, illogically, with anyone close, just to get someone to argue with him, so he could keep in an aggressive mood whilst batting, so to focus more. I never liked Alan Border.
                Did he ever get out for a duck?

Comment

Oh dear, this whole thing's gone over your head hasn't it duckie?

Still, it's no surprise to see you side with the trolls, bullies generally stick together after all. You're a nasty piece of work... the duck would probably make a better dad too.

Speaking of hypocrisy, as you brought it up in the other thread, it's pretty hypocritical to get your big fat nose out of joint when asked to keep it out of other peoples' discussions and then ask those people to add you to their ignore list. I suggest if you don't like the things I post that maybe you should ignore me, rather than the other way round. But the truth is you like having something to be spiteful and angry about, isn't it?
                  Last edited by d000hg; 16 October 2013, 20:01.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

(Respond to insert first posters name here)

(Insert second posters name here) and they called your lass a whore.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On a serious note, I was wondering why is this case still such big news? A child disappearing is terrible and unusual, but there must have been a few (or maybe quite a lot) of such cases in the intervening years? Surely the resources expended on such a cold trail could be more efficiently used on several newer cases.
                      That's what I often wondered over the past few years, but actually after looking on missingkids.co.uk yesterday for the first time, if you sort the kids listed by their current age, MM is one of the very youngest, and amongst those on the first page she was abducted quite a long time ago, so that suggests to me that a kid going missing at age 3 is actually very rare.

That said, there is a viable black market in children across the world (several hundred thousand bought/sold each year), both for prostitution and for body parts / enforced organ donor purposes. Depending on various factors, babies can fetch tens of thousands, so MM would have been worth a fair amount if she was indeed abducted. Given the ease with which it could have been carried out (unlocked door to a holiday apartment which the abductors could have observed children had been regularly left unattended in multiple nights in a row), it's surprising similar cases don't appear in the news very much.
                      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                      X