• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    As far as I'm aware there is no proof either way as to whether you've been to Portugal.
    Your point being?

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
      At night, yes, locked the doors and everything, and on holiday. Stopped us being kidnapped. We adore them.
      You honestly seem to believe that you'd have been kidnapped if your doors were unlocked.

Wonderful.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You honestly seem to believe that you'd have been kidnapped if your doors were unlocked.

Wonderful.
        No, but I know the fact they were locked and our parents stayed with us it reduced the chances.

You get that d000hg, don't you?

Now, again, do you lock your doors at night?

Comment

As far as I'm aware there is no proof either way as to whether you've been to Portugal.
          I'm sure there is proof, we just don't have access to it. Passport control, flight records, etc. He could have been there secretly somehow so we probably can't prove he hasn't been.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Nope, and as far as I'm aware there is no proof either way of the McCann's involvement.
            Your point being?

Comment

I'm sure there is proof, we just don't have access to it. Passport control, flight records, etc. He could have been there secretly somehow so we probably can't prove he hasn't been.
              Come on d000hg, stop avoiding the question: do you lock your doors at night?

Comment

Whether or not I lock my doors, it is not for fear of kidnappers. Where did this "at night" part come from suddenly? Do you mean when we're all asleep, or once the sun sets and all the scary monsters come out?

Comment

How can you be sure there's proof? Maybe he was there and did it. I have no reason to think he did, but he's hardly going to admit it.

Comment

Whether or not I lock my doors, it is not for fear of kidnappers. Where did this "at night" part come from suddenly? Do you mean when we're all asleep, or once the sun sets and all the scary monsters come out?
                    Do you lock your doors at night? It doesn't matter at what point: do you lock your doors overnight?

Comment

Your point being?
                      I've made my point, but for the hard of thinking I'll make it again.

There is no prrof that she was abducted, least of all by white slavers who sold her on the African continent to be a rich man's plaything. All of which has been alluded to in this thread.

Yes, it's just feasible that the McCann's did away with their own daughter as there is no proof as to what has happened to her.

Comment

Working...
                      X