• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penis Beaker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    It would seem that even the mumsnet collective aren't sure whether it's good for oral or not:

I assumed it was for the laydee to use on him.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It would seem that even the mumsnet collective aren't sure whether it's good for oral or not:
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I assumed it was for the laydee to use on him.
      I guess hope springs eternal. Still seems a bit like a BSM practice. Why not just get her to stick needles into your bell-end?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I guess hope springs eternal. Still seems a bit like a BSM practice. Why not just get her to stick needles into your bell-end?
        I think anyone who carries around a bag like that is always hoping. As well as being a loser.

It does sound a bit painful, and I can't help thinking I'd end up frothing at the mouth.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I know a lady who liked sticking steel tubes in guys bell ends just for the sheer fun of it, so not that unusual
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I can't help thinking I'd end up frothing at the mouth.
            I suspect that might happen anyway.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I suspect that might happen anyway.

You need to look at your diet. [froth?]
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think anyone who carries around a bag like that is always hoping. As well as being a loser.

It does sound a bit painful, and I can't help thinking I'd end up frothing at the mouth.
                I suppose it depends on how poppy the popping candy is - a mild tingle might be nice (similar to champagne).

The thought of some kind of explosion in your mouth (not that kind, you filthy lot!) isn't pleasant.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

And you'd get sticky
                  I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

I suppose it depends on how poppy the popping candy is - a mild tingle might be nice (similar to champagne)
                    Don't you think the tiny pieces might get...lodged somewhere uncomfortable? Could ruin the moment.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Don't you think the tiny pieces might get...lodged somewhere uncomfortable? Could ruin the moment.

Makes the old STI swab seem like a walk in the park

Comment

Working...
                      X