• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penis Beaker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd almost definitely drink the water by accident in the middle of the night. Might as well take out the middle man, surely.
    I know some ladies like a man on top and a man underneath, but what does the middle man do?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      OMG!

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I know some ladies like a man on top and a man underneath, but what does the middle man do?
        Dunno but you need to look up DVDA on urban dictionary

Comment

Dunno but you need to look up DVDA on urban dictionary

DVLA

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Makes the main man's willy sparkly clean, apparently.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Yes there is lets say we plan for this Saturday afternoon but on Saturday morning I decide I want to do somehting else in the afternoon - sex is surely something you do when you both feel up to it not at 3.45 on a Saturday? (or maybe I am wrong!)
              For a start, many many couples do have a routine to usually do it at certain times.

But even so I didn't say you'd plan it days ahead. Spontaneous to me means you are in bed and suddenly are doing it. Planned means "fancy a shag?"... you maybe clean your teeth or do a wee rather than jump on each other like teenagers.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I'd almost definitely drink the water by accident in the middle of the night.
              I reckon you'd drink it on purpose.

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              I know a guy who's wife makes him have a shower before and after. She also changes the bedding afterwards then has a bath.

IMHO there's nowt wrong with a bit of a wet patch.
              If you get sweaty, showering afterwards isn't weird. A wet patch isn't a major problem but it is a pain if it's right where you want to lie to sleep, and means changing the sheets more often!
              Last edited by d000hg; 9 October 2013, 11:59.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Showering together saves the planet and provides yet another opportunity.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I assumed it was someone here that was trolling mumsnet again
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I'm crying with laughter at that thread. "plunges his knob in a bucket"

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I'm crying with laughter at that thread. "plunges his knob in a bucket"
                      It would need to be filled to the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X